Saturday 5 January 2013

EVALUATION QUESTION 4

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I used a wide range of media technologies throughout the research, planning and evaluation stages of my coursework. These have been used to make each stage of the process as professional and efficient as possible.

When I was planning my documentary, I used a variation of Microsoft Office Programmes to help to me to present my work in graphs, written and presentations. I also used the internet to find secondary information to include within my documentary content. Here is a presentation produced on Prezi to explain how I used these different forms of media in my Research and Planning.



 



I have produced a video to explain the new technologies which were used in the creation process of our work.


Here are the different media technologies used in my evaluation stages which have been useful in making my evaluation presented as professional and easy to read as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment