Saturday 5 January 2013

EVALUATION QUESTION 1

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media product?

Our Documentary and ancillary texts use the codes and conventions from real media products. We studied these codes and conventions before creating our project as we wanted our products to look professional.

I created a video showing the different codes and conventions which I used to construct my own Documentary. I identified these codes and conventions at the start of the project by looking at documentaries such as, 'That Thing', 'The Devil made me do it', and 'The Music Biz.'





I created a Prezi displaying how we used the codes and conventions in our Radio Trailer and Print Advert. These codes and Conventions where made after looking at other Channel 4 ad's and listening to other radio trailers like 'Special Needs Pets' which was to be shown on Channel 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment